Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No panties.

Thursdays are usually when I go over to Peter's house, but we both had to work late. While working late, a wave of sexual desire just swept over me. It was pretty crazy. I sent him a text and told him this. His response? "Better have those panties off when you come over tomorrow."

Friday morning, I started my whole routine....shower, get dressed....When I put my panties on, I looked in the mirror. My was having a very "sexy ass" day. I mean...I have a big bottom, and there are times when even I find it hot. So, I took a picture of it with my panties on, and sent it to Master, saying "Good morning!". He said it made his day (and he made it the wallpaper on his phone), but that they had better be off when I came over (like he asked the day before). I wouldn't dream of disobeying an order like that. When it was time to go home for the day, I walked behind the control tower, pulled my panties down (I wear skirts 85% of the time...this day was no exception), and put them in my purse. It was only a little windy outside, but I held onto my skirt as if the wind was whipping around a wind tunnel. When I got to Masters house, he was still in the shower. I let myself in, and went to his room. I knelt on the bed, and bent over. About 10 minutes later, he was out of the shower, and in his room. He didn't waste much time before giving me my spankings for the day. When he goes down on me, it sends shivers all over my body, I swear. The sex that followed was quite enjoyable. I wasn't really in pain anymore, so that helped a lot. We weren't able to really do much else because we had dinner plans with some of my friends, followed by a graduation party. Throughout the party, Master kept smacking my bottom. It only got more intense as the night when on, and I got him more drunk (I have never seen him even slightly intoxicated before, so this was a treat for me). He would go between smacking my ass hard and telling me he wanted to stick it in my ass, to grabbing me by the waist, kissing me, and telling me how much he loved me. He had been quite affectionate earlier in the evening before the alcohol (and he is normally very affectionate). Before him, I didn't have much care for PDA, but he made me comfortable enough to survive a kiss here and there in public without getting annoyed at all. So all the kisses just made me feel incredibly loved and wanted.We left the party a bit before midnight, and were sexing it up as soon as we got home. We were both on fire, and ended up recorded a couple little clips on my phone. The one I took you can't really see (poor lighting), but the one he did was not too shabby. We actually changed positions when he did it so that I was bent over. He kept rubbing his thumb over my ass while he recorded. I knew what he really wanted. He had been mentioning it all night. Eventually, I said it was fine, and asked if I could use my toy. Master allowed this. Things were fine at first, then eventually it started to hurt. And then hurt really bad. I had to tell him we needed to stop. He was fine with it. Apparently with the alcohol in his system, it wasn't likely that he would be able to achieve orgasm. So we cleaned up and laid down. We talked for a bit before going to sleep. I can't help but be completely smitten by that man.

Saturday worked out to be a busy day. Starting with breakfast, followed by the movies, then I had to work. I know we had sex at some point, but since it's Wednesday already, I can't remember. Yay, lack of memory. I just remember that I had two very small cups of coffee with breakfast, and not long after....I started getting pain in my kidneys again. That made the rest of the day quite annoying.

Sunday was not such a good day for Peter. He had a crummy morning at work, plus he found out there really wasn't a chance for him to do this marathon that he had been planning on doing for almost a year. It was just a messed up day. I spent most of the day trying to get comfortable while watching TV with his dog and cat. We had been invited to the cider mill, but we passed due to the excess of shitty day. We tried to make the best of it by having lunch and watching the new episodes of Big Bang Theory and Regular Show, then we went to Borders to pick out some books. Peter bought a new vegetarian cook book so he could cook new and delicious meals for us, and I picked up the cook book Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar. I loved the previous book Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, so I knew this would be epic. I used to be vegan, but now I'm just back to being vegetarian (though I still bake vegan). Then after a quick run to the pet store, we finally got back to his place. I was texting one of my friends while he was feeding his animals. When he was done, he came to sit by me. After sending a text, he asked if I was done texting my friend. When I said sure, his response was "good, let's go have sex". I wasn't really done texting, but my response back could wait. I never pass up a chance for sex with my Master if I can help it. When we made dinner later, I got my daily spankings. This time, it was with a spatula. I see the point in those paddles with holes in them now; you can totally feel the holes with each crack, even with an ass as plush as mine.

My kidneys are feeling a bit better now that I'm drinking a lot more water than I was. I'm also taking cranberry pills and trying to drink lots of cranberry juice. I'm trying to avoid going back to the doctor if I can, but if I keep getting the pains I'll have to go back.

Things to look forward to? A rare occurrence, I'll be going to Master's house tonight, and be there until Sunday. Normally, this starts on Thursday, but I get an extra day. Wednesdays he works until 9pm, and Thursdays are usually one of  his days off of work. My normal work schedule is 9-4, but tomorrow I will be working 2-9pm. So to insure that we get to spend lots of time together, I'll be going over there tonight. I will also be bringing my dog. The longest she's ever stayed over his place was a night, so I'm curious how she is going to do staying there for four nights.

Peter's birthday is later this month. I already have a few small gifts for him, and I'll probably get the rest of his gift next week (not including his birthday dinner out, and cake that I'll be baking him). I also need to complete my personal birthday gift for him So far, I only have the outfit I'll be wearing for him, but not the lingerie. The outfit is a school girl. What should I wear under it? Any ideas? I can't decide if I want to go all white cotton panties and bra, or something I can wear thigh highs and a garter belt with. I still have a little bit to decide. His birthday isn't until the 28th.


Anyway, I'm rambling, and I should get going. Lots of work to do before I leave for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment