Monday, October 18, 2010

Breaking point.

On Tuesday I got really horny, and sent Peter a text message. I described to him something along the lines of craving to serve him, and how I felt lost without my Master's guidance (I'd post it exactly, but I had to reset my phone this weekend). He told me to bring my blue and black corset when I came over. Peter didn't have to work Wednesday night, so I went over there after hanging out with one of my friends. We have been having a lot of really passionate sex lately. I wish I could say this in a less corny way, but there really is no other way....I feel like it brings us closer together when we do this. I already know how compatible we are when it comes to the kinky stuff. It's pretty obvious that he loves me, but it never hurts to be reminded of it.This is totally out of the norm for me to put in here, but we saw the new Jackass 3D movie twice already. Once on Thursday, and again on Saturday. It's good. Just saying.

I had to work Saturday morning, so we were both up pretty early. We had every intention of playing later on that evening, and then I got a headache. It was terrible. Peter gave me some pain meds for it, massaged my head, then gave me a cold rag to put on my head. Nothing was helping. I went to lay down around 8:30, and he came to lay with me. I felt terrible because it had been over 36 hours since we last had sex (and it's not like we weren't around each other, we just didn't have time). Peter told me it was alright, and it didn't matter. He just wanted me to get better. But....me being me, I told him to just go for it. I was still able to move, so it wasn't one of those headaches where sex would be the worst idea ever. He was a little reluctant, but he went for it. It ended up being really good. We dirty talked a bit. He gave me orders for the next day too. It didn't get rid of my headache, but it did ease it a little bit.

Sunday I got up at a reasonable hour, watched some TV, did some stretching, then started to get ready. The order that Master gave me were to be waiting at the side door, on my knees, wearing my black and blue corset and black high heels. I added my collar too, and a LOT of black makeup. When he came home, I was waiting for him how I was told to. He let the dogs outside, kissed me, told me to stand up so he could look at me, then made me go wait in the bedroom for him while he showered. I waited anxiously on the edge of the bed for him. When he came in, he had me stand up and turn around. I got a few spankings, and he bent me over the bed to give me more, then told me not to move. He then went over to the dresser and started pulling out tools. The Wartenberg wheel, small flogger, big flogger, short rope, long rope, and the wooden paddle. Master ordered me to my knees, and put him in my mouth. My gag reflex was not on my side that day. First time I ever felt liquid come up, but I didn't really miss a beat, and neither did he. Next, I was to lay on my back with my head over the end of the bed. Master then took the small flogger, and began to flog my breasts. This is where things started to go wrong. I was loving how it felt, and then every so often, one tail would hit my previously pierced nipple. It kept happening, and my instincts started to kick in and my hands shot up. Master stopped, went to grab the cane and started smacking my thighs, telling me to keep my hands down. Then he went over to the dresser to grab the cuffs and spreader bar, and got me all locked up before he started flogging my breasts again. The pain came back as if he never took a break, and just the one tail.....against that nipple. I started to actually cry, and then I begged him to stop. He did. I sobbed for a few moments, and he drug the flogger across my chest. It soothed me as I dried my tears and briefly stated that it kept hitting my nipple. He told me he will start when I feel ready. A few moments later, I started to calm down and told him I was ready. He waited a good 30 seconds before starting up again, careful not to hit the sensitive nipple too much. He had me sit up so he could tie my wrists up, then used the cane on my thighs again. Apparently my body had become extremely sensitive and I had to ask him to stop again during that. To try and keep the thrill going though, I then asked for permission to speak. He told me to be quick as he kissed me. I quickly explained that my thighs were not used to being beaten. His reply was simple; that's why he gives them beatings. He kept having me stand up and turn around for him, and let me tell you...turning around and walking while cuffed to an ankle spreader bar, and wrists tied up is not that easy. The difficulty of this showed, and amused Master. He bent me over the bed and spanked me with the wooden paddle, and ran the Wartenberg wheel up and down my back. I could feel myself dripping on the floor, and he saw this. He started rubbing my pussy, moving my juices all over, even over my asshole. I started to think that's where he was going with this next. Then he had me turn over and pushed me on the bed. He pulled me down to the edge of the bed so that my ass hung off a bit, and held the spreader bar up, telling me how good of a girl I had been and slipping right in. He fucked me for a while, calling me all his favorite names for me (good little fuck doll, fuck toy, slut) in the most endearing ways possible. Master was gracious enough to allow me to cum. I squirted a little, and since he had me hanging off the bed, the sheets stayed mostly clean (but the floor was not as lucky). He told me to stand up, making me face the bed, wrists up under my chin, Master wrapped the long rope around my arms and back so I was unable to move. Master unlocked the bar from the cuffs, and pushed me to the floor. He fucked me for a while. Having my face to the ground, and the force of his thrusts started to make the long rope lose and slip down to the top of my shoulders. I just sat there bent over, enjoying every thrust (I'm not the typically girl who gets hers and then begs for it to be over....I actually enjoy the feeling). After he came, he told me to clean myself up because I was a mess. Walking into the bathroom and looking in the mirror, he was right; my black makeup had smeared all over the place. I knew it would smear a little because I tend to shed a tear or two from squeezing my eyes shut during my beatings, but I hadn't expected to sob like I did. I cleaned up what I could, then went back to the room. He told me to come lay down next to him. He asked me if I was alright, but not in the whiny, unsure kind of boyfriend way. He was being a good Master. We discussed what had happened, and I thanked him for being very cool about it and not freaking out. It was the first time I ever had to ask him to stop/slow down play. The fact that he did (and yet didn't completely break character), and showed compassion for me really strengthens my trust in him. I don't think I have ever trusted someone so much before (which feels great, but also terrifies me at the same time).

We went about our day, and ended up having a quickie before I had to go home. The quickie involved some choking, face smacking, and just....damn. At one point, he was holding me down and it actually felt like he closed off my wind pipe for a few seconds. The relief when I could sort of breathe again was a rush. Smacking my face and grabbing hold, making sure I know who my Master was. It's all just so very hot to me!

I have been sore all damn day. I can't sit still for very long before I have to reposition. He really wailed on my ass with that paddle, plus my legs and back have been sore too. I have a few new bruises from the cane (one is a line which looks really cool), and some marks on my breasts from the flogger. I haven't checked my back today, but I'm sure that has a few pretty marks too.

There aren't too many more days until Peter's birthday, and I still have yet to complete his gift! I decided against getting him something he needs, so I'm going with things he wants. Stuff to just have fun with. If I can afford it, maybe I'll get him something new to have fun beating me with.

Oh! Apparently this isn't really a big deal, but I got really excited about it. Every time I update, I send out two dozen or more Pings, and I share the link on my Twitter. I also started to join some fetish networking sites and having this blog listed. This evening, I was checking the stats and noticed that one of my blog viewings came from a Google search. I am now available to be searched on Google! When I first got this blog, I requested to be searchable on Google, and have checked once or twice since. Never got a match for anything having to do with my blog until now. Like I said, it's nothing too special, but I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully I can keep entertaining you all so you keep reading and spreading the word!

I think it's time for me to get to sleep. Writing about this weekend kind of has me riled up, so I might use my one allowed diddle session up for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment