Thursday, October 7, 2010

Submissive weekend pt.1

I've been spending a lot of time reading articles online about experiences people have when they go to bdsm events, or just articles about different kinks and fetishes, or ways to dominate your submissive. It has all been very interesting to me, and giving me new and exciting ideas. I did a lot of reading yesterday. Mostly articles, some reviews on toys and things of that nature. It put me in a very submissive state of mind. I couldn't wait to see Master later on. Even with the cramps, I was still looking forward to it. I told him I was in need of a cuddle. He said as long as I went down on him a few times, he would cuddle me all weekend. I told him he gets whatever he wants, it's not like I can really say no to him. Master then said he would also like to tie me up. I was then told to bring my black and blue corset and some black heels to wear at some point this weekend. That just amped up my desire to go over there.

Unfortunately for me, I read a text he sent me wrong. I thought he wanted me to leave my house at 9:30. Nope, apparently he wanted me to be at his house around 9:30. All he sent to me when I told him I was on my way was "You're so very late." I kinda had the idea that I was in for it. Honest mistake though. I didn't get the beating I thought I was going to. We actually had to run to the store first (so we could get stuff to make breakfast in the morning). When it was time for bed though, he told me to suck his dick. Which, I knew we would be doing a lot of that since I am currently experiencing my lady time. What I wasn't ready for was the duration of the oral. I could tell he was really trying to enjoy it, but unfortunately that ended up getting the best of him later because it then became difficult. He was only a little forceful, but not terribly. He had me up close to him while he handled himself for a bit, and put one of my nipples in his mouth. He proceeded to bite on it. Hard. It actually started to hurt pretty bad, but not quite to the point where there was no pleasure so it was fine. When he finally released, he went to the other one and did the same. I know he was doing it to hear me moan and cry out. I know how much he loves that. Master must have noticed my desire to please him, so he did end up forcing my head back down, and smacked my ass hard, many times, as I sucked and licked. When he was about to cum, he asked if I wanted it. I said yes, and he came in my mouth. I swallowed gratefully, and then that's when I realized I was getting my punishment. I asked if I was allowed to have a turn, and he said no. Even with my performance pleasing him, I was still not allowed to cum. After a short pout, I informed him of how submissive I had been feeling all day, and that I probably could have told him that earlier for him to take full advantage of it, but I forgot. This excited him, but he still refused me my orgasm. Let me tell you, I did not sleep well last night. I kept waking up randomly, almost wide awake, then falling back asleep briefly only to do it again.

This morning, after breakfast, we were snuggling on the couch. I was still a bit riled up from the night before, so I kissed his neck, and nibbled here and there. He gently grabbed my neck and kissed me. A few minutes later he said "I want to fuck you. Now." Off to the bedroom we went! Master didn't start off slow really, after climbing on top of me, he kissed me a bit before lubing up and pushing in. He felt amazing. He fucked me like that for a while, grabbing my hair and pulling on it hard. Tugging my head in different directions to get a better view of my neck for him to bite. A few times I tried to move so he couldn't, and he just tugged harder. He moved his hand to my neck and held me down for a while. Sometimes it's hard for anything else to matter except the feeling of his hands on me and his cock inside me when he does this. I barely even think about the fact that I can't breathe. haha. He moved to hold me down with his arm, and proceeded to bite my collar bone hard enough to where it felt like he was slicing through a nerve or something. He sat up and held my legs up. Then he started to bite my calves. I haven't had any new bruises in weeks, and he didn't take it easy on me either, so this was quite painful. He bit one side, and I tried soo hard to squirm away for the second, but he wouldn't let me. He said "My little fuck toy needs some new bruises", and continued to bite me on my ribs. Master ordered me to flip over, and a few moments into that, he told me to cum for him. Everything was so wet, and I was so numb from holding off soo long I was having trouble getting off. I asked if I could use my toy. He got it quickly, but as I was putting it against my clit, he started wailing on my ass. The fucking continued, and he kept telling me if I didn't cum soon, he was going to take it away from me. Not just the toy, but the chance to cum. I didn't want that, I was so close. He kept smacking my bottom, and finally I came. It was long, and lovely, and felt so good. I got greedy, and asked if I could again (not sure when he would let me next), but he said no, and to turn off my toy. Master continued to fuck me pretty hard for a few more minutes before he came. Twice. I love it when he is able to have multiple orgasms. It takes a lot out of him, but damn....it's satisfying for both of us. After I got cleaned up, he was inspecting his handy work. I think he realized he hadn't left a mark on my thighs because he bit down to give me one.

If this is just easing me into what he has in store for me for the weekend, I am all game for that. I mentioned an article I read about objectification to him, and how I might be interested in trying it, though I wasn't sure if I would enjoy being called "it". Just something to think about. I'm still hoping to find a decently priced cage. Cheapest I can find on craigslist so far is $65. Well, I found one for $35, but it doesn't look like it's in the best shape. I'd prefer a new one, but Peter made a good point; why spend the $130 on a brand new cage if it turns out I don't like being caged? I just hope we can find one that is a good price and was well maintained, and not all gross from the owner letting the dog eat shit and piss in it. I mean....if I like it, we can always re-sell the one we bought and get a brand new one. Right?

::EDIT::

I completely forgot to mention!!! For those of you who still frequent LiveJournal, I finally got the feed up and running:  http://syndicated.livejournal.com/tiedupkaiblog/profile

You can subscribe, and it will update to your friends list when I update. Just another way to try and be convenient to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment