Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not so kinky, still lots of sex.

As I had hoped, I finished shopping last week for Master's birthday. Bought him some really cool knickknacks and action figures, as well as a three wheel Wartenberg wheel. I asked my friend Addy to join me for the shopping trip. She had never been to the store I had to go to before, so it was an interesting time.She giggled a lot, but was not entirely put off by some of the things in there. I saw a set of shackles that looked really awesome, but I didn't ask how much they were. I'm sure they're up there in price, and I didn't want to get too excited about something that was too out of my price range. I asked the woman about a particular type of nipple clamps that I know he wanted to get. She said they don't make them, and then suggested a chastity cock ring of sorts. When I told her "no, he wouldn't like that", she laughed a little and replied with "ahh, who cares what he likes". I'm pretty sure she got it when I said "he does, he's in charge", because she dropped the suggestion and went to grab the Wartenberg for me. It turned out I had made a good decision in going to that store because the wheel was $10 cheaper than the one I had seen before at another store. After we left, Addie started to ask if she heard me right when I said "he's in charge". I explained a little to her. I thought she was squeamish about hearing things like that, so I never told her much of any detail. Turns out she just doesn't want to know about the squirting or the use of the spreader bar. After she left, I started to wrap the gifts. I made sure I put the wheel in a box big enough to where he wouldn't know what it was right away (and make it so it doesn't rattle if he were to shake it).

That was Thursday after I got home from work. While I was at work though, Master had sent me a text asking if I could come over that night instead of waiting until Friday. So after all the gifts were wrapped, I headed out to his place. I went to sleep not long after I got there, and he woke me up when he got in from work for sex. Friday was sort of the same thing. He had to work until midnight again, except this time I didn't go home. I decided to go shopping for some new dressy clothes. Picked up two shirts, a vest, pair of pin-stripped pants, and some bangles. I spent the evening knitting, and watching terrible movies in bed on my laptop. When Master got home, I had fallen asleep while watching episodes of Firefly, so he had to wake me up and move my laptop. The initial reason he was waking me up when he got home from work was for sex, but we always end up talking for a few minutes first before we start to go for it. I really do love waking up for him to have sex with. Though I told him if he ever wants to, he is more than welcome to actually wake me up with some sexing moves (depending if he's feeling more Master-like, or passionate).

I wore some of my new clothes for work on Saturday. The whole drive back to his place, he would touch me periodically. When we got back, we went right for the bedroom. He had me take everything off except for the vest. Apparently he really liked my vest because he encouraged me to wear whenever I want, and to get more. After that, I just felt incredibly sexy that day. Sure the new clothes (and the fact that dress pants really make my ass look awesome) probably had something to do with it, but he really knows how to make me feel beautiful, and I love him for that. At some point I mentioned to him how I've been seeing pictures on Fetconnect of the marks people get on their behinds, and I was really excited to get to that level. I've only had a few pretty gnarly marks here and there, but nothing like these ones. I asked if he would be able to help me get to that point. Master explained he already was. See, I can't really tell how much my pain tolerance goes up because I'm feeling it all the time. He knows how much force he puts behind each swing, so he can tell the difference, and he says I have grown more of a tolerance since we started. I believe he is very proud of me for that. I'm proud of myself, too.

Since Peter's work schedule had be changed again, it meant he had Sundays off. We hadn't had a chance to watch the Sunday morning news and drink coffee in a while, so we took advantage of this. We even did it in bed. Since my kidney infection, I haven't had more than two very small cups of coffee (and when I did that, it hurt like hell). He said I could have one normal sized cup to see how my body reacted. We curled up in bed, drank our coffee, and made fun of the Sunday news (it's seriously ridiculous, and we love it). We then had a really big breakfast (eggs, pancakes, and vegetarian bacon), followed by some pretty great sex before heading off to do some comic hunting. We're on the hunt for specific comics to take to the convention for Stan Lee to autograph. Never found them, but we still have some time. We did a little geocaching before we got rained on, then went back. We were in a snuggling mood (it seems rain will do that to us). Apparently rain will also put us in a sexing mood as well. This sex was pretty different from others. I may have mentioned it before but if not...I don't orgasm very often from penetration alone. It's very rare, and usually very small. He has given me a couple over the course of our relationship, which is pretty fantastic. This time was different. I came more than once (not like a multi where I just keep going one after the other, they were more spaced out). And to top it off, the last one I had I actually squirted. We were both really shocked by this, and he couldn't stop smiling. It was pretty great. Though he said he was done for a while, and that I broke him. He was really sore from all the sex. I massaged his thighs a bit while we watched episodes from the first season of Friends to try to make him feel better.

Later that night, we were going to his room to cuddle before I had to leave. He had me kneel down and we took measurements for my collar. I'm very excited to be collared by him. I don't know when it will happen, but it looks like it will, and I will be very grateful for the honor.

I'm looking forward to his birthday on Thursday. I have all those gifts to give him, plus I'm taking him out to dinner, and then making cupcakes for his party on Friday. Plus I finally get to wear that new school girl skirt I bought. I really wish it was a bit longer so that I could wear it for the party. I just fear my ass would hang out a bit too much, and it would be really inappropriate. Hopefully he has gained his strength back so we can have a lot of fun, especially with the new wheel. I won't lie, I'm a little nervous about this wheel. One wheel is painful enough, but three? I'm excited and nervous at the same time. More excited than nervous though. He knows me pretty well, and he won't give me more than he knows I can handle.

Hopefully I have a more kinky update next time for all you pervs out there. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment