Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New ball gag!

Peter was having a crummy day yesterday, and asked if I would be able to come over after work. We both actually had been having shitty days, so we went right out to dinner to vent our stresses to each other. I had been wanting to go to Adam and Eve for a while, so after dinner we took the trip. We looked around and found a few things we wanted. I couldn't decide between two things to buy though; a butt plug (Peter has been wanting to get me one for some time to train my ass for his cock), or a ball gag. He had bought a ball gag before, but never used it. We tried it once, but it was too big for me to keep in my mouth for a period longer than a couple minutes. I've had jaw issues since I was in junior high school (thanks to a dumb giant gumball that I tried to chew all at once and messed the plates in my jaw up), so I can't keep it open too far for too long without closing it. So giving Peter oral sex isn't horribly difficult, as long as I can take him out for a moment, close my jaw, then go back to it. So a smaller gag was what we needed to get. I couldn't decide, so I had him choose. He decided on the gag. He plans to have people over next week for his birthday, and one of my friends might be staying the night  (because we have somewhere to be early the next day). Peter's thinking was if she did, we could use the gag and try to muffle me (since we obviously will be having sex). So I ended up getting the gag ball, as well as a cute little pair of shinny royal blue panties to match my black and blue corset (I'll post pictures of them together once blogspot is done with their maintenance). They're one size fits all, and I am not a twig by any stretch, plus I have a big bottom. Luckily they fit. They're snug, but they fit, and when Master asked me to try them on when we got back, he was really enjoying the view. He also enjoy spanking me with his bare hands. He was hitting pretty hard, and we were both just loving it. I love random weekday sex, especially when it involves choking, spanking, smacking, and just.....uh! So amazing. He eventually got a call from his dad about some computer issue. While he was talking, I started to check out my new gag ball. When he got off the phone, he put it on me and made me wear it for about 10 minutes. We laid there in silence for a while, then he started to spank me. I realized it is difficult to swallow when I'm bent over (something I'm going to have to learn how to do), though it was easier when I was on my back (and Master was smacking my breasts). After the 10 minutes were up, he asked how I liked it and if my jaw was alright. My jaw was fine, just a smidge sore, so it's something we'll have to practice with a lot. I'm excited for that.

His birthday is next week. I think I finally decided on what to get him. A couple new toys (like real toys, not kink toys), and then as for the kink toy....I'm torn between a riding crop and a three-wheel Wartenberg wheel (he wants one so bad). I think I will finish my shopping tomorrow since I don't have anything to do. His work schedule got messed up again. I won't get to see him again until Friday night, and even then....he'll have to wake me up (he won't get home until after midnight, and I'll have to be up for work the next morning by 7). Should be interesting.


Oh! I started noticing a trend on some other slave blogs I've been reading of having a formspring account so that people can ask them questions. So, if anyone has questions ask me here: http://www.formspring.me/tiedupkai

 For easy access to any of my contact links, I'm starting to list them up on the side bar on the right. Enjoy!

1 comment: