Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Uneventful weekend.

I apologize for the lack of an update. Not long after posting my entry last week, I left work from being in such physical pain that I could barely sit at my desk comfortably. The entire drive home, I was in excruciating pain (enough to bring me to tears). Took some tylenol when I got home, and I spent the rest of the day laying on a heating pad and watching TV. I couldn't get comfortable enough to take a nap, but I tried. When I finally got to sleep later that night around midnight, I was only asleep for an hour or so until I was rudely awoken by pain. If I were to rate my pain, earlier in the afternoon/evening it was easily an eight. The pain I woke up with was unmistakably a ten. I was crying, and literally called for my mommy. It was 1am, and my mom had to work the next day, so I asked my dad to drive me to the ER (even though my mom offered, I didn't want her to miss work because of me). I felt bad enough as it was seeing as my dad had also just gone to bed when I did. To make a long story short, a few expensive tests later I was told I had a kidney infection. I was unaware a little infection could put you in that much pain. I have never felt pain like that before, and I'd prefer not to ever again. When we left, the pharmacy wasn't open yet so we just went home, and I went to sleep (since the pain meds they put in my IV were still working). Only, I woke up a few hours later in a lot of pain again, so the hour wait for my prescription to be filled was pretty annoying. The next few days left me in a lot of pain still, and my fever and headache had not let up yet. I ended up taking the entire week off work, and needless to say....I didn't get a chance to see Peter. He didn't get paid until Friday, and was unable to make it to my house to see me until then. We went to dinner, then back to my place to pack some clothes for me for the weekend. We did attempt to have sex that night. It was quite painful for me though (enough to eventually bring me to tears at the end). But we pushed through because it had been so long since we even just saw each other. We tried again twice that weekend (once on Saturday, and again on Sunday). It was just really uncomfortable for me. I couldn't move much, and I couldn't find a really good comfortable position to just sit in. Sunday was better, but the condoms kept rubbing me the wrong way. Even with all the lube we used (and it was a lot), I still bled a bit. Peter said we needed to give my area a break for a few days. Conveniently enough (yet a bummer in general), our schedules clashed this week, and we wouldn't see each other until Friday. So that would give me plenty of time to heal.

I'm feeling a lot better finally. I can eat a little more, and I'm not really in pain...just a bit sore. A little happy accident that happened to Peter made it so he was on the side of town where I work today, so we got to have lunch together. I attempted to be brave and we got Thai for lunch, and my stomach responded well to the spice of the curry (which I was worried it would flip out). I've been eating mostly safe "comfort foods" lately to help keep my tummy happy, but it seems it's ok now.

Master and I should be back in regular action this weekend, or at least I hope so. I need to make a follow up appointment with the doctor this week, and then we'll be in the clear for fun! Again, sorry for the lack of super kinky reading that you're used to reading on here. My health is important though, and I needed to take care of myself. I look forward to writing next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment