Thursday, October 21, 2010

I probably could find this out from your blog, but how long have you been submissive? Is there anything that you've learned about yourself in the process?

I don't know if I've ever actually mentioned it in my blog or not, so this is a great way to state that. I've only been truly submissive since this summer. I believe I have always been submissive though. Even back in high school with boyfriends, I enjoyed being tied up, spanked, and just some relatively vanilla stuff. I have dated boys who wanted me to take control, and it never turned out good because I really had no idea what to do. I started to get more into the name calling, harder spanks, and eventually face smacking within the last three or four years. Though I never had a partner as willing and excited to accommodate my needs until I met Peter.

The second question is kind of a hard one. Aside from learning that I have a bigger pain threshold than I ever thought I would have, I'm slowly learning to be comfortable, and confident being who I am. I've always had body image issues. Peter is a very passionate Master and whether he realizes he does it or not, the things that he says to me make me feel beautiful and sexy, in and out of the bedroom. Which gives me more confidence in general. Obviously when doing a scene, I lose that confidence in the head space I get in. Oh, and a plus for me is that I enjoy walking around with this dirty little secret. I love knowing that people see this sweet girl, and would never guess she loves to be treated like a toy and called a slut on a regular basis. That is something I for sure never thought I'd enjoy.

I hope I didn't trail off too far, and actually answered your questions. ^_^

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment