Monday, October 11, 2010

Submissive weekend pt.2

Friday I went to a hockey game with my friend Bella, so I didn't get to see Peter until I got home around 11pm. He was exhausted from a very taxing day, so we basically just relaxed for a bit until we went to bed. We ended up having very sweet sex. He wasn't really rough, he went really slow and I had a pretty different type of orgasm. It was interesting, but I loved it.

Saturday morning, I had to work. Peter came with me because he wanted to see what my Saturday job was all about, plus we were going to a corn maze after. We had a lot of fun all day, and made it back to his place around 7. I felt kinda gross from working and walking around all day, so I hopped in the shower. When I got out, Master told me to get ready while he got in the shower. I asked him how, he said to be creative. I laid on the bed for a few minutes touching myself, waiting for him. Then I remembered I had brought my old school girl skirt (not the new one I bought to wear for his birthday) and a white button up. So I jumped up, threw that on (left the top slightly open so he could see my hot pink bra and breasts), strapped on my six inch black heels, and threw on my collar. Then I laid back on the bed (heels up on the bed), and resumed touching myself. Eventually he made it back into the room, very surprised and delighted. He had me stand up so he could look at me. Told me to turn around....bend over.....He just couldn't take his eyes off me. Master then told me to bend over the bed, told me he did a good job doing this to please him and that I deserved a reward. Then asked if I wanted it. Of course I said yes. He brought out the cane (which....being a wooden cane, it kinda fit the theme with the school girl), and proceeded to give me my reward. Light taps at first, then harder and faster. The feeling of a cane beating lingers enough that I barely noticed when he stopped. I didn't realize what had really happened until I felt him dragging the flogger across my bottom (I kept all of my clothes on during the entire session, so my bare back was difficult to get to). My beating lasted for quite some time, but when it finally stopped, Master put his hands on me, like he normally does. But then, he said something that made me sink more into the moment. He told me "I do this because I love you. Because you are mine.". Just the way that he whispered it to me.....I felt so overcome with emotion and desire to please my Master more than ever. After he was done, he did request my manners, which I nearly forgot. He had me crawl on the bed, and pushed my shoulders and head down so only my ass was up. He asked me what my name was at one point. I wasn't sure what he was expecting, but when he spanked me, and told me it was slut...that made it sink it. He asked a few more times, and I answered. He told me not to forget that either. I am still learning when I am to say "thank you, Master", and it showed during this session. After each spank, I wasn't sure if it would be overkill or not, but apparently....it was expected after each end. My bad. Well, I ended up paying for it. He told me I wasn't listening, so I didn't get to cum. I begged and pleaded, but.....nope. Nothing. I just had to take his, and be satisfied with that. Which....I was pleased but....dammit, I wanted it so bad. When he was done, I begged a little more. Master came back with "I said no.", grabbed the cane and told me not to ask again, and to go get cleaned up now. I jumped up quick and cleaned up.

I spent the time Sunday while Peter was at work shopping and starting to prepare food for dinner. We had a lot of stuff to do that day, but he said if I was good, he might let me cum. I tried to be good all day. He requested my manners at one point, and I told him that I need consistency with this stuff. That continued the rest of the day. After dinner and desert, before I had to leave, we went to lay down. Master had my lick him, which he was thoroughly enjoying for quite some time. When Master decided it was time for him to fuck me, he ordered me to take off my clothes, and grab my toy. He climbed on top of me, and let me use my toy. Master allowed me to cum. My orgasm was really long, and fantastic. It just kept going, and with each extremely deep thrust, it just made the orgasm all the more intense. Master finally said I get one more, and then I'm done. Once I had my final one, I didn't push it. I said thank you, and just enjoyed the rest of the session. Eventually, he told me to beg him to cum. I begged...oh god, did I beg. He loved the hell out of it, he came hard, I felt it. It was fantastic.

I get to see Master again on Thursday. We're going to see an advanced showing of Jackass 3D. Not sure what is in store for us for the rest of the weekend, but I look forward to it! I am quite sleepy right now, I should head to bed. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment