Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life vs. Kink

I was at Peter's house basically from Wednesday night until Sunday night. You'd think I'd have some crazy sex story to tell from some point in there, but I really don't have too much. We do actually do more than just hang out and have sex all the time, and this weekend was no exception. We were lucky enough to have sex once each day I was there, but no more than that. His birthday went off without a hitch. I made reservations for 8 because he told me on Wednesday he will probably want to have sex before dinner, and maybe again after. So I figured in the time I would get to his place, a nice window of time for sex, and then the drive time to get to the restaurant, and 8 seemed like a good time. With me speeding to his house, and traffic not being as bad as I thought it would be, we managed to make it to the restaurant by 7:45-ish. Little did we know we would be at dinner for three hours. The service wasn't bad, it was just that we chose to do this deal they had which was a four-course meal for two. We were completely stuffed, and we barely made a dent in each course. Needless to say, food comas took over, and there was really no time for the second round of sex for the day.We did manage to stay up long enough for Peter to open up the gifts I got him. He loved all the little random things I got him, and especially loved the pinwheel and Ghostbusters II action figures I got him.

Friday, he was having a small gathering with his friends to celebrate his birthday. A couple of my friends who he has met before also came out, and we all played Apples to Apples and had some drinks. Peter had bought two bottles of champagne for himself (which he drank both of them), and I had some weak mixed drinks. I may have developed a very slight buzz, but Peter was rocking the drunk card. Not sloppy drunk, just the "feelin' good" kind. When everyone left, we were able to have sex. We both know that sex and kink don't really mix so even though we wanted to, we left the tools and toys out of the equation. Though my ass and tits did take quite a beating from his hands. I had joked on his birthday about giving him his 30 birthday spankings, and his reply was simply "you'll be getting my birthday spankings". Since it hadn't happened yet, I figured this was it (although he mentioned wanting to use the wooden paddle). Turns out he wasn't counting, but that's alright. It was all very nice, and left some nice marks.

Both Saturday and Sunday we spent 75% of the day at a comic book convention. On Saturday, we stood in line to get comics signed by the one and only Stan Lee. The weekend was filled with nerdgasms, donating blood (they had a blood drive at the actual convention), and then passing out candy and comic books to the trick-or-treaters. I dressed up as Supergirl for Halloween, and Peter couldn't take his eyes off me, or stop looking up my skirt (which...if you know her costume, the skirt is very short). We ended our Halloween with a good ol' romp in the sheets; with me still in full costume. We flipped positions a few times. When he was behind me, he kept pulling the skirt down so that it barely covered my ass, and held it there. Occasionally cracking me barehanded on the ass. The whole time, I desired more. Being in costume makes me want to role play so bad. I may have only successfully role played once or twice, but never to the extent of involving costumes or any tools. I wanted...I don't know...Lex Luthor torturing Supergirl to find out where Superman was. Or maybe he just had a thing for Supergirl. I wanted to be caned, tied up, tortured with the new pinwheel. Something. I really don't know what I wanted exactly. I've barely dabbled in the role playing area, but it's always seemed interesting to me. Master had told me he had tried it before, and that it really wasn't his thing. I was able to have an orgasm (I don't have to have play in order to achieve one), but Master could tell something was on my mind (as much as I tried to clear it). I explained to him how I thought since he wanted me to leave the costume on there might be more to it than just having sex wearing a costume. That I wasn't upset, just a little bummed, but it was alright and that I still really enjoyed myself. He said he would revisit the role playing because it's something I really wanted to do, and that he'd read up on some things. Of course me being me, I instantly felt bad because it felt like he was being forced to do something he didn't want to, or that it was a burden. Which I didn't want to do to him. I argued that he didn't have to, but he said he would. It still feels a little like I'm burdening him, but that could just be my hormones getting the best of me (three cheers for being a woman).

His work schedule is crazy again, so seeing him will be a task. I'm going over to his place today after work, but only for a short while. I was incredibly horny all day yesterday and Peter asked me if I was going to take care of it, or if I was going to wait for him. I told him it depended on when I'll get to see him. So we made plans to see each other today. Probably going to take care of dinner first, then get down to business, that way we can spend the rest of our time together just snuggling and watching TV or talking. I really do just love spending time with Peter. I don't think I've ever felt more comfortable, or had as much fun as I do just hanging around and goofing off as I do with him. And obviously when it comes to sex, the man is the bee's knees. Yeah, I said it.

I'm still trying to keep up with updating once a week, though life does get in the way of the kink. So you there may be more and more about life in general on here than originally planned. Tags will help for the pervy readers who just want to read the kinky stuff.

Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment