Tuesday, November 9, 2010

do you ever feel like you are degrading yourself or just doing this because you have low self esteem?

I would have to say no to both of these.

I never feel like less of a person when I engage in acts of submission. You'd think it'd be the exact opposite, but for me....it's not. I can't speak for every other submissive/slave out there, but Peter makes sure I know he doesn't think less of me. Instead, he makes me feel completely adored, beautiful, and loved.

I have dealt with low self-esteem issues all of my life, so that would be easy to assume as a possibility. If that were the case, I don't think I would enjoy it as much as I do. I have always had a thing for the pain I would receive from rough play, though I never knew to what extent. I don't ever find myself taking a beating just to please him. Girls tend to get wet in their nether regions when they get turned on. When I'm tied up, bent over, and getting my ass paddled, or my back flogged, within minutes my cunt is actually dripping onto the bed. Hell, I'm getting hot just thinking about it. Haha.

If anything, my self-esteem has grown since becoming active in this lifestyle. I feel better about myself just in general than I did say eight months ago.

Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment