Friday, November 19, 2010

I enjoyed how you answered the question on polyamory, just thought I'd say that. You mentioned enjoying educating yourself on sexual matters, what fetishes are you most curious to know about?

I can't really think of any one thing specifically. I mean...I'm still learning more about electro play. And also trying to figure out which type of wand would I be most comfortable with. It's a long process...Basically what ends up happening is I read a post on Fetlife (usually from the submissive women's group), and then all the replies to it. If I feel myself still curious on the matter, I'll usually google it and do as much reading as I can.

For instance...Since Peter and I began our relationship and talked about kinks and the like, one thing he had mentioned was candle wax. I never figured there was anything to it. I figured it was "ok, let's light this candle I happen to have in my room and drip wax on your body". I never knew the differences in waxes and how the color or style of candle effects the temperature of the wax when it drips. Not until I read a post about one submissive using one of those lotion candles and giving her review on them for wax play. That's when I got curious, and started to look up wax types, and anything relating to wax play.

No comments:

Post a Comment