Friday, November 19, 2010

I saw that you are into comics. What are your favorites? Are you into any web comics, as well?

I'm actually really picky about my comics. I can't read a comic if I don't like the art. It's far too distracting for me. So I actually read far less than I would if I could get past the art issue.

I read old Spider-Man, Metalocolypse, I just picked up a Doctor Who book that I can't wait to read, I have some iZombie comics that I have yet to read, but I'll get around to it eventually.

As for web comics, a friend of mine has a forum that has feeds from Cyanide & Happiness, XKCD, and Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. I've also read Real Life Comics, but it's been a while since I've been able to read that. I got really behind at one point, and it's quite a task playing catch up. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment