Monday, November 29, 2010

Fuck cancer.

It's been a while since I last updated, I know. I apologize for that. Things have just been pretty chaotic in my life lately. I don't want to get too far into it, but I also don't want to be too vague.

My dad was diagnosed with follicular lymphoma earlier this year, and started with aggressive treatments of chemotherapy right away. A couple months ago we were thankful to find out it had gone into remission. He's been in a lot of pain lately, and tried to go get tests done. I say "tried" because the lovely doctors were so kind to refuse to give him the tests unless he paid right then and there. They did this to him twice, causing him to become very depressed and angry. After my mother called the office and told them if they'd rather my parents go to the ER and give them their money they would, the doctor's changed their tune and got my dad right in. Greedy fucking bastards. I understand that everyone needs to get paid, but seriously...hound the people who have money and insurance. Maybe if my dad could get some help he could actually go back to work and get insurance. We finally got the results of the test last week. Everything looked alright, but they think he has an ulcer. Though that's probably not what is causing him all the pain he is in. So we have no idea about that yet.

The night before Thanksgiving my mother got some unfortunate news from my uncle. His 14 year-old son had died. Cancer. Fucking cancer. The kid barely got to become a human being. I left work early on Thanksgiving once someone else got there. I went to Peter's house on my way home. I needed a hug, and I didn't want to break down in front of my family. I feel the need to be the strong one for everyone, so I try not to cry. It was quite difficult to hold it together at the funeral on Saturday, but I did my best. Needless to say, it's been a busy and stressful last couple of weeks.

Really on the kink side, there isn't much to report. Except that Peter has taken a liking to my left butt cheek. He's been focusing his spankings on that cheek only. Well, not only. 9 times out of 10 he gives the left one a crack.

I'm feeling really exhausted right now, so I am going to scoot off to bed. Hopefully I have something new and more cheerful to report next time. Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment