Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pleasure for Him

It's been a minute, so I'll make a quick update.

Health-wise....I'm doing better. I finished taking my antibiotics on Friday, so I figure I'll give it an extra day or two for the irritation from the yeast infection to clear up before I start freaking out (apparently they can take up to a week to go away, even with medication). So we'll see. If it doesn't clear up by the end of the week, I'll be getting my ass to a doctor first thing Monday morning. I just hope I can find somewhere that is good, but also really inexpensive.

I'm really excited for Christmas this year. I didn't get Master anything kinky like I did for his birthday, though one of the gifts could be used for fun I suppose. Hmm....I still have a few more days. I can't really afford it, but I would like to get him something fun. Ahh...Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get something fun from the Kinky Santa on FetLife. They allowed you to ask for three things. I asked for a Multi-Cuff Wrist Suspension Cuffs, an Apprentice Violet Wand Kit, or a Royal Pains (in the Butt) Set. The wand kit I know Master has been wanting to try, but they are awfully expensive. As for the Royal Pain set, that is a set of canes.....all that I would be more than happy to take a beating with from Master (and I believe he's been wanting more canes). The cuffs are more for the appeal of me I believe. I have always wanted to be suspended, and these would be so comfortable and perfect. I just hope I am chosen to win. They are giving away $15,000 in gifts away, and if I'm not mistaken you only get one. My first choice was the cuffs, then the wand, and the canes are third. So....cross your fingers for me!

I know He is really excited for me to heal. He really wants to fuck me, and I can't wait for him to be able to. Since I couldn't over the weekend, I just pleased him. He made me go down on him a few times, but he made it worth my while. There were times when he would pull my head up and kiss me, then he'd twist and pinch my nipples while he rubbed himself before forcing my head back down onto his cock. I hate that my jaw has a tendency to close up and start to hurt because it makes me have to switch back and forth between mouth and hands. It's annoying for me, and I can only imagine that it sucks for Him (especially if he's getting close, or it just feels really good). The second time he had me do it, I actually wasn't in the mood at all, and really didn't feel like it. But I did because that's what a slave does. I ended up getting into it which is typical, so no harm done. I swallowed each time like always. Peter said if I ever don't want to, he would be alright with me going to spit it out. That is really nice of him because I'm sure there would be times when I don't want to, but those would be rare. Even if I don't want to, I still try because I know it will please him (though I'm sure now as long as I'm happy, he'll be pleased). Except the hardcore play sessions. Those don't happen unless I am totally into it, and if I'm that into it....I will take it as it comes (pun intended).

I think that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have something crazy to write about soon! Thanks for the comments! Keep 'em coming! Oh, and don't forget, if you have a question and you want to ask anonymously or not, ask me on Formspring!

Hope everyone has a lovely holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment