Monday, December 6, 2010

That's the spot.

This past week it was my special time of the month, so naturally my emotions were going haywire. Add that on top of all the stress I've been dealing with and you have a very easily triggered weepy Kai. Peter was very attentive, and helped me work through it all. At one point in the weekend I was just feeling physically gross. He held me while I cried and talked me down (as well as chuckled at how silly I was being, which....if you knew the dynamic of our relationship to a full, you would know that this was acceptable).

Work got in the way of everything this weekend. I had to work early Saturday morning, then again Saturday night, and once more Sunday afternoon. Now, this wouldn't be such a hassle if Peter or I lived anywhere near either of my jobs. But as it is, he is around 40 minutes away, and my house is roughly an hour away. Not ideal, but you know....that's how it goes for now. Basically....I did a lot of driving.

I was exhausted when I got back from work Saturday night. We relaxed and watched some TV before going to bed. My head was sore from the headache I fought so hard to get rid of all day, and Peter was dealing with one himself, so I figured it was just going to be a right to sleep kind of thing. I was a little horny, but I figured it could wait since we both weren't up to par. I was a bit mistaken. I was laying on my stomach all ready to sleep, eyes closed and everything, when Peter took off his pants and told me to suck his dick. I just chuckled and didn't move. Not really taking too kindly to my lack of obedience, he grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth down to his cock. I sucked on him for a long while, trying something new; breathing on his balls and legs. Ok, it's not really a "new" thing, I know that. I've just never done that before really. Earlier in the week, we were talking about strip clubs and he was telling me what they do for lap dances (I have never been to any sort of strip club, and he has). He mentioned how the strippers will breathe on a guy's crotch during a lap dance, and that it's really hot. So....I gave it a shot. Turned out to work pretty well because he shivered and made quite a few noises that got me going. When he was ready to fuck me, he had me bend over. I grabbed the lube and put a teeny-tiny drop on myself ("that time" seems to make me produce less of my own personal lubricant), and he slid in with ease. He fucked me for a nice long time. God, I love the way he feels inside me. He brought his hand up and put his thumb on my asshole. It sent shivers all over my body, and I told him if he wanted to do that he really had to lube it up and make me ready for it. Peter put some lube on his finger, rubbing my hole and sliding it in. He did his best to stretch it out which was a bit easier than normal because I was able to relax for this. The whole time he stretch my ass out, he was fucking my cunt and I was rubbing my clit. When he decided my ass was ready, he got a little more lube for it before sliding in. Let me tell you....it felt incredibly good. My cunt was dripping wet from all the fun (at first I thought it was from the lube I put on it, then I remembered I barely used any), so it was really hard to make myself cum. I had to keep wiping excess fluid on my thigh so I could actually get some friction going on. I begged Peter to be meaner (apparently anal sex equals "treat me like a fucking whore" in my book, haha), and he did. He continually called me a fucking slut, letting him fuck my ass and taking it like the whore I am. Fuck, I loved every second of it. Finally I came a couple times, and when he did he pulled out to cum all over my back.

The next day we had a little discussion about the sex. He was asking me how I liked it and everything, and I told him I really enjoyed myself, although I still get embarrassed about it. Ass play in general is a bit taboo in the vanilla world, and to be a girl and enjoy it? Well, that just makes you a slut or something. I mean, I've only allowed a couple of guys to do it, and each time it was not good for me. I'm still a little weird about His mouth being there and all. The first time I ever had that happen was back when I was super young, faking orgasms, and still thinking that was just how sex was ever going to be (so it wasn't completely enjoyable for me). Plus, it was a surprise. I totally thought that was something the guy really wanted so I pretended to enjoy it, but I was totally creeped out and turned off. Anal sex was just painful as all hell because the guys never did it right (I didn't know that then, but I do now). I'm not all that crazy about Peter tossing my salad, but put his fingers just around the area and I am game. Unless that's not what I'm in the mood for. But even then, I still will submit to his pleasure because I am His, and I am eager to please. I will say this....that session was probably the best anal sex session I have ever had. I wore a thong to work on Sunday, and the entire time I was there I was very aware of the fabric rubbing up against my asshole. Not gonna lie, I sort of enjoyed it.

I'm feeling kind of frisky tonight. Peter is about done with his shower, and then we're going to get some stuff to make dinner with. Hopefully we have a chance to have some fun before I have to go home. Last night when we had sex, He got to cum but said I had to wait until today. So I am very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment