Monday, December 13, 2010

Was 2010 a good or bad year for you? Why? What are you hoping for in 2011?

2010 was not a particularly good year, but it wasn't terrible. I've dealt with bad news, deaths in the family, medical issues of my own, depression from all sides....this year has been hell. That being said, I did meet Peter this year, and that is something spectacular by itself. Cheesy, I know, but it's the truth. He has me completely smitten.

In 2011, I really just want things to get better. Yes, that's vague. I would really like to find a new job. One that pays a little better, is full time, and will give me medical benefits (and not being in a snowy state would be even better). I also hope that if I make enough money, I would be able to help my family out with their bills. I know that is not my job, but I have this need to help the ones I love. And if I can, then I will. I guess what I really want is just for a better year than this one was.

Thanks for all the questions! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment