Friday, September 17, 2010

An update before the weekend?

Yesterday was pretty fun! I got to Peter's house and we sat around while he finished feeding his animals, and telling me about his day at work. Then he asked me to join him to snuggle in bed. After talking for a while, things started to get a little fun. I was feeling a little feisty, so I pushed Master's buttons. Taunting him when he said he would do something, and I would come back with "who says?". So he got into a very in control mood, and had his way with me. Holding me down with his bare hands, first around my neck, then my wrists (I'm very surprised they didn't bruise from how hard he was squeezing). He kept demanding I say who was in charge. I didn't break easily. He made me beg for him. And use my manners. I would mock him and say "pretty please" in a sarcastic tone. It only made him force himself on me more, and spank my ass hard enough that it echoed to show me who was in charge. Finally, I gave in a little when he grabbed hold of my hair and told me to say his name (he demanded this a few times and it took a couple tugs on my hair for me to call him Master). He almost wasn't going to let me have my orgasm, but he did. Only I had to do it myself. He wouldn't do it for me. After he was finished, he had me clean up. When I came back I sat on the bed. He had this look on his face like he wasn't done. He asked if I knew who was in charge now. I giggled no, and he bent me over and gave me several hard cracks on the same cheek, and wouldn't switch. He demanded I tell him who was in charge. For some reason, I had caught the giggles, so I was giggling uncontrollably while he spanked me, finally caving and giving him what he wanted. Of course, he didn't stop right away....took him a few more cracks before he sat back. He told me to come sit by him. Then told me from now on, when I come over I will be spanked. I am to go right to his room (after I kiss him of course), bend over on his bed, and wait for him. Not gonna lie, kind of excited for this. We then decided to go to Best Buy, then the store to get something to make for dinner. I was going to put my panties on, but Master was still feeling very in control, so he said I couldn't wear them. So I had to go out without my panties on. In a dress. It was a little windy out, too. Yeah, that was fun. I joked with him as we were leaving if I was going to have to ask him to put my cardigan and rain boots on as well, and he said yes (and for the future, if he happens to be in a controlling mood, I'll have to do it then as well). It wasn't until we were on our way back to his place when I realized how much I actually liked him having control over simple things like if I'm allowed to wear certain articles of clothing, or if I can do things or not. It somehow turned me on even more (and I wasn't sure if that was even possible). When we got back, Master started to pull out the pizza pan for dinner while I unloaded my bag. He had me put my juice in the fridge, and go put my panties back on. When I did that, I had noticed how wet the whole experience had made me, and told him about it. He checked, and started to touch me. I asked if I could cum, and he kept denying me. He made me beg for it, yet again, before I could. After that, I went to help him in the kitchen. He told me to bend over where I stood, then proceeded to spank me with the pizza pan before having me grab the pizza from the freezer. We stood in the kitchen for a while and made kissy faces, just loving the company of the other. Snuggling last night was so nice. It was kind of chilly in his house, and Peter wrapped himself around me all night.

Peter did something totally unfair this morning. He had to get up for work really early this morning, so while I was still in bed asleep, he comes in completely naked and lays in bed with me. He was really cold, so I lifted up my shirt, and wrapped myself around him. I was really warm, so he was loving it (and I think I got him back for coming to bed totally naked when he really had to get dressed and leave for work). He told me I was to drink a big glass of my juice when I got up, and that he reset the alarm for me. He left, and I snuggled under the blankets with his dog for a couple more hours. Didn't really get back to sleep completely, but I got a little more rest. Woke up with a headache, drank my juice (and even poured more to take to work), and here I am. This weekend should be good. Today is my sister's birthday, and we might be going to hang out with her and my family. He works early tomorrow, so we won't be able to stay out too late. Saturday night we'll be going to a concert at a local street fair that I'm REALLY excited about. Sunday we might go to said street fair, but we're not sure yet.

I should wonder off and get back to work (there's only so much I can do right now, so I had some time to type). I have a bunch of tasks to do for a big project. It's not due for a while, but I just like to be ahead of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment