Monday, September 13, 2010

A great weekend for sex.

Wow! What a weekend. It all revolves around two friends of ours who had their wedding this weekend. But to properly tell the story without confusion, I have to give a little history. Let me start by explaining how Peter and I met.

We first started talking online (yes, one of those internet dating sites). He sent me a message on I think it was a Thursday, saying he believed he saw me at the local comic book convention the previous month, and I sent him one back either later that day or the next (it was possible that he saw me there). I didn't normally have a chance to check my messages over the weekend, and that didn't change for this one. I had a fairly packed weekend, including going to my friend Lyn's wedding shower on Sunday (my sister was one of the bridesmaids). After the shower was over with, we stuck around and talked to Lyn while she waited for her hubby-to-be and his friends to come pick up all the gifts and load them in the cars. When they walked in, I noticed one of the guys looked very familiar, and asked Lyn what his name was (I already knew his name from his message, and I was positive it was him, I just wanted to get the low-down on him if she knew). She knew him, and said he was really nice and that I should go talk to him. I started to walk up to him as my sister and I were leaving, gave him the whole raised eyebrow/point/smile, and he returned it with a point/look of surprise/smile. We talked very briefly because I noticed my sister was no longer behind me, so I had to run. Turns out, he was part of the bridal party as well (him and Thom, the groom, go back). Basically, it went from there to where we are now.

This past Thursday was the rehearsal dinner for their wedding. I started to not feel good on the way out to the ceremony site, and it kept coming and going (but not completely away). I got some aspirin from Lyn at dinner, then when Peter and I got back to his house, he took care of me. My headache had finally gone away by midnight, and we weren't all that tired yet. So....we do what we always do when we're not quite ready to go to bed. We had sex. It was incredibly passionate. The kind where all you do after is just hold each other. You don't even move once the deed is done, you just.....calm your breathing, hold and kiss each other. Very sweet, and....different. Peter noticed it too. He even mentioned something about it. How it felt different, but a good kind of different. He kept smiling and telling me how much he loved me, and how beautiful I was. We talked about it for a good 20 minutes post coitus, then snuggled up and went to sleep.

Friday I left work a few minutes early to get to Peter's house as soon as I could. Lyn and Thom's wedding was the next day, and I still needed shoes and a necklace. The place I had to go to for my shoes is not only right by his house, but it's only open until 6pm, so we had to book it over there. I got a pair of shoes, though they weren't the ones I wanted, Master approved of them. Peter wanted to take me out to dinner at this cute little vegan/vegetarian restaurant that I had been raving about to him for a while now, so we went out there. He absolutely loved it, which was good since I do too. After we had our delicious dinners, we walked over to the kink shop that was in that little downtown area to get the necklace I had my eye on. It was a six row rhinestone choker. I knew it would work perfect with the dress Master picked out for me to wear. When we got back, I told him I would try on my shoes and choker. When he came into his room....that is all I was wearing. He bent me over his bed and smacked my ass several times before fucking me. He was hitting it so hard and deep, my knew heels put me at the perfect height for this to happen. He told me to get on my back, and I asked him, no, begged him for my release. He didn't know if I had earned it, so I had to tell him why I deserved it. I told him how earlier in the day I had touched myself, but wouldn't let myself cum...and that I did it for him. He immediately stopped fucking me, held my ankles, and smacked the hell out of my ass, then went back to fucking me. Holding me down, and demanded I beg more and tell him how much I love his cock. I did just that. Eventually he let me make myself cum while he continued to fuck me, and when I did....Ok, I know I squirt, I feel it. This time....I saw it. Another geyser, and it went high enough to get all over my tits. Somehow I not only came again immediately following that orgasm, I also squirted for the second time. This excited and pleased my master so much, he flipped me back over, pushed my face down into the mess I made on his bed, fucked the hell out of me. He pulled out so he could cum all over my ass, and told me I could go clean myself up. Sleep that night was good, enough though he had to put his back up sheets on (which are like sandpaper compared to his normal ones) and we had no comforter.

Saturday I had to drop him off at Lyn and Thom's house (where there guys were getting ready), then I went back to my parents house to get ready. The wedding itself was beautiful. The reception was a blast. Peter and I had our fair share of inappropriate moments in the photo booth. Master had to drive us back to his house, I was three-sheets to the wind, and in absolutely no condition to even say the word "drive". He had a little fun with me on the way (it was a good 45 minute drive back). On the freeway, he had me take my breasts out and rub, pinch, and twist my nipples when he said to. Then touch myself until right before I was going to cum, and stop. Then the moment I calmed, he had me start again and do the same thing. By now, I'm all ready to go, and yet he tells me to cover myself back up, and wait patiently until we were back. I was to take off my panties before entering the house, go to his bedroom, take off the rest of my clothes, and kneel on the floor with my hands behind my back. Now, when I'm intoxicated, Master has rules about not playing too hard because my pain threshold is different, so everything was pretty light. I get very talkative when I get drunk, so I started saying things to him to get him all riled up more. A lot of stuff went down, and I didn't remember most until the next day. Some things that were involved include ass play, and a lot of it. Followed by me being forced on my knees for my Master to cum on my face. I was ordered to crawl to the bathroom to clean myself up, and wash my face. As I slowly made my way to the door (eyes closed because well....I couldn't really open them), Master pushed his finger in my ass to get me moving quicker a few times. I will say this right now: false eyelashes do not hold up well when covered in cum. Haha. When I came back, I begged to be able to cum. He said I could, but I had to do it myself. I was having the hardest time holding the feeling to orgasm. I started to say thing to get him riled up enough so that maybe he would take over. I need to make this clear: When I'm in a relationship, I keep it monogamous. I do not like to share, nor do I like to be shared. I have been with a girl in the past, and I am not a fan, therefor a three-some is out of the question. That being said....talking about it during sex can be fun. I have done it in the past, but unfortunately the boy would always think I was serious (even though I told him it wasn't going to happen). Master is very aware of my feelings on this, and understands. He doesn't want to share me either, but the thought of it is quite a turn on for us both. I talked about him doing all the things we actually want to do. Eventually, instead of him taking over, he was ready for round two. I clean up from that, at he orders me to cum. I ask to use my toy, he allows me. I still have the broken one (dammit all to hell, I need a new one), but I try anyway. It takes forever, and once he started threatening to not let me because I was taking so long, I finally did. Apparently I got too greedy though because I wanted more, and Master said no. When I didn't listen, I got my punishment. Master got out the cane, whipped my thighs and tapped on my hand until I stopped (which was quick).

Sunday we had to drop off his tux at the mall, and while we were there we stopped in Victoria's Secret. I haven't bought a bra from there in years (and I've only ever owned one bra from there), hell...I haven't shopped there period in years. I was in desperate need of a new bra, and I found one that fit. Master approved of the color (hot pink), and helped me pick out three pairs of underwear: spiderwebs with red lace, black with white polka dots and white lace, and white with black polka dots and black lace (they were all cheeky panties). When we got back, I showered and then tried everything on for him. I had just the bra and black panties on when he told me to climb on top of him. When we had sex, I only had the bra on. I actually liked it that way. I have never felt sexier in just a bra than I did then. Somehow, that bra made me feel hot (Peter saying how sexy I was as he grabbed hold of my hips as I rocked against him probably had something to do with it too). I seriously love that man.

Peter is cooking me dinner tomorrow night. Not sure what yet, but I'm really excited! I'm going to try and update this a little more often so that there aren't these huge weekly entries (unless that is more convenient for anyone who reads this). I'll see what I can do.

Anyway, I should get going. I have a few things to do before I head to bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment