Monday, September 20, 2010

Bought a new toy. Not sure if I give it a thumbs up or not yet.

When I got to Master's house on Friday, I had to let myself in, and went to his room. I think the sound of his dog barking his fool head off, and me opening his bedroom door is what woke him up. He took a nap after getting home from work due to a relatively bad head ache. My sister was going out with a friend for dinner, so we decided to go to a restaurant by my parents house, then go hang out with her for her birthday. Master was getting ready to get in the shower when he gave me a little pat on the bottom, and I remembered how he said I was to be spanked whenever I came over. So I teased him about not doing it. I totally meant it to be cute because I knew he wasn't feeling good when I came over. He jumped in the shower, and I went to lounge on the couch and played a game on my phone while I waited. When he got out, he went to go get dressed. I stayed where I was, totally involved in trying to beat my high score, when he came back out and told me to get up, and bend over on the couch. I did so, and he went to town on my bottom, with the demand I tell him who was in charge. Once he was done, he didn't let me get up. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out the paddle "and this is for bringing your spankings up to me". Taught me my lesson for mocking him basically, and then we went to dinner.

Saturday was yet another busy day. Peter worked early, and my back was killing me. I spent most of the day laying in bed in odd positions (which were strangely comfortable). When he got back, he tried to take care of me the best he could. He also teased me a bit. Spanking me here and there, then said when we got home that night, he was going to tie me up and spank me. Of course that excited me very much, even though I was in a bit of pain (though with the motrin he gave to me, I was feeling a little better). Since my favorite toy is basically shot (the wire connection is all kinds of fucked up), we went to a local sex shop to get me a new one. I didn't find one like my beloved broken toy, but I found one that had quite a bit of power, and to top it off...it was on sale. Since we weren't going to be able to use it for a while, I had to try and calm myself while we were out. After we got back from dinner and the street fair/concert (which the cops shut the music down mid-set...ugh), we were both exhausted. We still had sex, and he still gave me plenty of bruises on my legs from biting me (one is somehow in the shape of a heart), but there was no tying up. He did allow me to use my new toy. I wasn't as pleased with it as I was hoping unfortunately. I'm hoping I just need to learn how to use it though. My previous toy was solely for clitoral stimulation, and my new one was meant for insertion (but the bullet inside was at the tip, so would likely be easily used for clitoral as well). I mean....I got of with it, but it didn't feel as epic as my other toy. When we laid down to sleep, I said thank you before falling asleep. He patted my bottom "good girl".

Peter let me sleep in on Sunday, and allowed for my dog to come in bed with me when he got up. Peter made us some breakfast, then we went to hunt down some geocaches before heading to bdubs with some of his friends for the football game. Peter wasn't only being entertained by the game, or jokes between friends. He was also having fun grabbing onto my legs and pushing on my bruises, making me squirm. The first time he did it caught me totally off guard, and I squealed a little. We decided to go back to his place to make dinner instead of getting food there, then back out for a couple more geocaches. When we got back, Master ordered me to bend over his bed for my spankings. I questioned him because I thought I was to get them only when I came over. Apparently I didn't understand quite right...he meant every day that I was there, I was to get a spanking each day. We started to get riled up, but we both felt like we needed showers from running through the woods searching. He went first, then I jumped in to get clean. When I walked into his bedroom, he had the paddle, Wartenberg wheel, flogger, and some rope laid out on the end of the bed. He kissed me, and had me sit on the bed and hold my arms out. He proceeded to tie my wrists together. He said I had been such a good girl that day, and ordered me on my knees. My orders were to lick his balls while he stroked himself, then he let me take his cock in my mouth. I had control of my movements for a short time before he held my head and fucked my mouth. Next he told me to get up and bend over. Master told me how good of a girl I was, and asked if I wanted a special treat. I said yes, and he started to roll the wheel up and down my back. Light at first, slowly putting more pressure as he went on. He spoke to me in this lovingly dominant tone...I really don't know how else to explain it. He told me how good I was, and asked if I was enjoying my treat. I cried out in pain many times, but a good kind of pain. It hurt so much that it felt good. I know to those who aren't familiar with this type of sexual activity this doesn't sound right, but believe me....it is completely right for me. After a few minutes, he stopped and ran his hands up and down my back, cooing sweetly to me how good I was, and proceeded to paddle me. Then went back to the wheel. At one point, it felt like he was nearly about to break skin and instinctively, I sort of dove forward. He stopped, rubbed my back again, and asked why I did that, grabbing onto my hips and pulling me back towards him, and paddled me for moving. Next Master grabbed the flogger and dragged it up and down my back. He asked if it felt good, and if I wanted it. So far in my time as his slave, flogging is one of my favorite things. It feels incredibly good. Master then taunted me with the tip of his cock, feeling how wet I was becoming, then said not yet. He went on to switching between the wheel, paddle, and flogger until I was literally dripping (yes....once we were done, he said I actually dripped onto the bed, and my ass was at least 12 inches in the air). Master told me how good of a slave I was, and asked me if I wanted his cock, and to ask nicely for it. I did, and I did as I was told. The sex was incredible. It hurt a bit at first, too. It always seems to hurt a little every time he initially goes in, but he was also hitting so hard, and so deep that I couldn't help but cry out from the pain. He had me with my face down, and my ass up for him to penetrate, and smacked it a few times. At one point, he pulled me up to grab my nipples and twist them really hard. I pulled away a bit, and he came out of me. Since he hadn't told me to move, he spanked me, flipped me over, and scolded me. I tried to kiss and nibble on his neck. I didn't ask permission though, so he held my neck down to gain control of me again. Then Master bit my neck. I took a couple smacks to the face for not saying thank you. He told me I should consider everything he does to me a gift, and I am to remember to say thank you for each gift he gives me. I eventually felt as if I was ready to cum, and I asked...no, I begged for permission to cum. Everything was feeling soo good, I just knew it wouldn't take much for me to explode. He said I had been so good, he would allow it. He leaned up to touch me, and within a few seconds I was squirting everywhere. Master kept on and let me cum twice, very generous of him. His grin just kept getting wider. Master said how he loved the noises that were coming out of my whore mouth. How I was his personal fuck toy, and I was being an excellent fuck toy. I twisted my wrists in the ropes to feel the pain from them cutting off the circulation as he pounded into me even harder and I cried out. I told him how much I loved his cock, and how I wanted him to fill me until he came hard. He untied my wrists before he moved, and allowed me to go clean up.

When I came back, we discussed the evening, and he asked what I liked. I explained to him how much I enjoyed it all, especially how he was speaking to me. Like I said before, the way things sound depends on how turned on I get. It's not just with the sound of certain types of paddles, or the thud of a flogger. It's also the tone of voice at certain times. His voice was sweet, and gentle. Even though his actions were painful on my part, they felt full of love and adoration. For as violent as the whole bdsm lifestyle seems, it can be quite sensual and loving. I act out as a slave when I crave the punishment. This was the first time I ever received a treat for being good (other than little spankings here and there), and I have to say....I have never been more turned on. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll act out when I begin to desire a punishment, but last night was fantastic.

Unfortunately my back is killing me today. I don't believe it has anything to do with our sex last night. Master was careful, and didn't really hit the spot that hurts. I'm slightly worried I have kidney issues because of where the pain is, but it's probably just muscle pain. If it doesn't go away, I will be seeing a doctor (even though it will cost me an arm and a leg due to no insurance). I should get to eating my lunch now. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment