Monday, February 28, 2011

You're my medicine.

I know my updates have been pretty scarce. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff lately and keeping my depression at bay has been extremely exhausting. I do have good days though, and when I do have them, I take full advantage of them.

Last week Peter and I wanted to do a little playing. Nothing too extreme since with how my head has been lately, we don't really know when I'm going to snap out of my "good day". He told me to bend over the bed, but would not let me lay my torso on it. I could only use my hand and arms to rest myself on the mattress. Sir spanked me with his bare hands for while, switching back and forth between cheeks. I took it like a champ, and barely cried out. He rewarded me with the flogger before fucking me.

Another night He told me to suck his cock. I sucked for a long while until my jaw started to do the closing thing (I have been sucking his cock a lot more lately, so naturally my jaw issues would come into play at some point). Sir had me lay on my back and hang my head over the edge of the bed so I could lick his balls while he looked at my naked body and touched himself. He ordered me to get myself off while I licked him. I swirled my tongue across his skin as I brought myself to orgasm. When he came, it was a lot...and all over my tits. He usually does have pretty intense orgasms when I play with his balls, so it wasn't too much of a surprise. I enjoyed being covered in him until he cleaned me up.

We've both been very busy the last couple of days. Last night I went to see the Scissor Sisters with Bella and Addy. It had been a couple of days since Peter and I last had sex, and I was incredibly horny all day. Once I figured out when I had to meet the girls at Addy's house, I told Peter we would have time to play around a bit. He was especially excited for this since he knew I was dressing up in a sexy little outfit for the concert. I sent him a little picture of the back of my leg where my mini skirt ended, and I was holding the cane against it (somehow he never got it....weird). When he got home, he was in a horrible mood. Work for him wasn't bad until the last half hour or so when some shit went down. After he calmed down, I figured we would snuggle so I took my boots off while he went to the bathroom. We laid down next to each other for a few moments and snuggle kissed, then he ran his hand up my leg, feeling up my fishnets and underneath my skirt. He asked what kind of panties I ended up going with. I showed him that I just did black boy shorts under the black lace boy short top that was part of the fishnets (something I had never seen before...they are very cute). He then told me to pull them down a bit so he could see my ass. He started to stroke himself as he looked at my bare ass under the skirt. Then He told me to kneel on the ground and suck his cock. I took him in my mouth with enthusiasm, swirling my tongue around his cock for a few minutes. That's when I decided to take him really deep down my throat. I sort of unhinged my jaw the wrong way, causing me to get a charlie-horse. Luckily I was successful at getting him down as far as I wanted to first before having to move my head back. He loved it, and had me bend over the bed. Still having my panties and fishnets not pulled all the way down, my legs were practically closed when he penetrated my cunt. It felt absolutely incredible. He kept pulling my skirt down over my ass so it just peeked out while he fucked me. He spanked me and called me his little slut, making me want it even more. I begged him to cane me, telling him I had been a really good girl all day. He fucked me harder for a few more thrusts before plunging deep into me and staying there for a few moments while I cried out. He went to grab the cane, lightly tapping my legs with it. A hard hit here, a few soft taps there, more hard....Sir gave most attention to my right leg (I assume because it's more sensitive these days than the left for some reason, and needs to be trained). I thanked him when he stopped, and he continued to fuck me. I had become so wet from the caning, he slid in and out easily. Sir wanted me to cum for him, so I reached to touch myself. Once I achieved an orgasm, I convulsed enough to push him out, but he didn't miss much of a beat and just went back to it. He ordered me to cum again (a second orgasm without having to ask? Hell yeah!). When I was done, I just continued to enjoy the feeling of him inside me. I could feel his cock swelling up inside me: he was going to cum soon. I asked for permission to touch his balls, and he allowed it. Then I begged for him to fill me. He came pretty hard; not enough where I felt it hit inside of me, but I could feel how much he grew just before exploding. I went to clean up, then came back to the bedroom. He checked my legs; the marks were pretty wonderful, and my ass had taken quite a beating from just his hand spanking it. I put my boots back on, and headed out the door to see my friends. The skirt I was wearing was short, but I think it still covered my marks up a little. Though if there were any short people  that happened to look my way, they may have seen them. It's not that I'm super tall or anything, but even at 5'6" I feel like an amazon. Add 3 and a half inch platforms to that, and I'm super tall (I really wish I wasn't so tall because I love wearing tall shoes, but I hate being naturally tall).

Ok, now I'm babbling. So tonight I took a couple pictures, not too many. Today hasn't been one of those "good days", so I wasn't really in the mood to do much. I put some in photoshop and did a little something to make a banner for the blog, but I'm not sure which one I should go with.

 This one, I did the rope work. I'm not good with rope work. I suppose I don't really need to be since I'm not the one tying someone up. So yeah....one of these days I'll see if Peter will tie me up and take some pictures of his work.
You can kinda see the marks Peter gave me (the dots on my bottom are from his hand, and all the other ones are from the cane). It was a light caning obviously.
My gag! We haven't really used it since we got it, but I love it. I would really like to use it, but we just haven't found a time to do it. Eventually. ^_^

Oh! And here are the two banners I've been messing with. Might add more to them, but I still gotta pick which one I want to use.

Might add some flourishes or something to them to fancy them up or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment