Monday, February 14, 2011

Tush is a little bruised.

I swear....if it's not one thing, it's another. I started to develop a cough at some point last week, and it only seemed to get worse. Determined to not get sick, I tried to ignore it and just use some cough drops. Peter and I attempted to do a little playing Wednesday night. He tied my wrists up and brought out the Wartenberg wheel. He ran it all up and down my back, ass, and legs. Leaving tiny dotted lines all over my skin. He got out the plastic paddle and started to give me a good spanking. I'm assuming a combination of not feeling great and my senses being heightened, as well as it had been a long time since I've been really paddled made the next thing happen. I cried out for him to stop, then I rolled over to my side. He kept telling me to roll over in a forceful voice, and for some reason, I just didn't want to. I apparently wasn't in the headspace I should have been in, and I just blanked. Finally I rolled over and he ran his hands across my bottom. Then he untied me, and we stopped. I didn't want him to really, but he could tell something was wrong. Why didn't I roll over when he asked? He told me he wasn't going to paddle me again right away and that I should have just trusted him. For some strange reason, I was unsure if he would paddle me again. There has never been a time where I felt like that before, and it didn't even seem right for me to feel like that. He had done nothing wrong....I just wasn't there. Apparently my body wasn't ready for all of that and it knew, but I didn't. I was so focused on getting some play time since we haven't played in so long that I didn't even consider the idea that I might not be able to get into the proper headspace at that moment because I was about to get very ill. We did eventually have sex that night, but it wasn't rough at all. Peter was very gentle, and everything felt incredible.

Thursday I ended up going to the doctor because it appeared I was getting sick (big surprise). Not the typical head cold. It was all in my chest, and I couldn't stop coughing. According to the doctor, I have bronchitis, pharyngitis, and an upper respiratory infection. She told me to keep taking the medicine I was taking (Robitussin DM, Claritin D, and Musinex D), and then gave me a prescription for an anti-biotic. Go big or go home, right? So annoying. I spent the next couple of days trying to feel better. By Saturday night I was feeling a bit better, just a little tired. I asked Peter again if we could play, but nothing too hard or crazy. Since I was still sick, plus it had been so long since I've had a good beating I figured a little light play would be a great way to get me back into the swing of things. We weren't able to have regular sex though because I was to see my gyno on Monday for my annual exam, and you're not supposed to have vaginal intercourse a couple days before that. So he started off by having me bend over on the bed, and he dragged the flogger up and down my back. The feel of the streams running up and down my back were so familiar and comforting. The first few whips were soft and gentle, like streamers on a bicycle brushing against your skin as they blow in the summer breeze. Peter began to flog me a little harder every few whips or so, then stopping again to caress my skin with the streams of the flogger. After a few moments, he had me turn around to suck his cock; my reward for doing such a good job of taking my flogging. Peter brought out the paddle and swatted one cheek at a time, caressing the reddened cheek with his hands between ever few. After several switches between cheeks, he would allow me to suck on him again, then it was back to my paddling. Harder and harder he hit, the right cheek seemed to be more sensitive than the left to the beating. Finally, he said "one more good one" before letting me take his cock into my mouth once more. He fucked my mouth for a few minutes as he told me how such a good girl I was, and allowed me to play with my pussy while my tongue danced around his cock. He told me to turn back around, and put my ass in the air for him. Sir rubbed my asshole with his finger tips, then switched to tease it with the tip of his cock before grabbing the lube to get me ready for him. Praising my devotion to please him, he pushed himself inside my ass slowly and gently. Once Sir was balls deep in my ass, he told me I was such a good girl. He allowed me to continue to rub my pussy while he fucked me. When I felt an orgasm coming on, I begged for him to allow it. He asked me a few questions like if I really wanted it, and how close I was....just tormenting me, and keeping me on the edge before he granted me permission. I came a couple times before he unloaded into me. It was a pretty interesting night, and my ass still doesn't feel right. I told him we may have to give my ass a break from sex for a while, and he is alright with that.

I am completely frustrated with his work right now. They made him work 4pm to 4am last Monday (but he didn't find this out until after he had started his shift that was supposed to only last until midnight), and then they promised he wouldn't have to do it again this Monday. They lied. He sent me a text to say he most likely will have to do it again. I know we can use the money, but I hate that they are wearing him down like this. It is most likely going to make his body less resistant to sickness from all the stress and lack of sleep, and he is probably going to catch what I have. We have had enough bad luck with crap just happening. Yes, I am very grateful that he even has a job in this economy, and I know I should just can it but...I just worry about his health. Physical and mental health.

One good thing about when I go home today: I get to open a package that came for me today. I had ordered shoes from Snaz57 over a week ago, and Peter said it got delivered. Nothing too fancy, just a cute pair of mary jane's and then a pair of calf boots. I already feel like an amazon as it is a 5'6", so I know I don't need 3 inch heels but.....I loved these soo much, I couldn't pass them up. Peter and I want to go to the Dirty Show this weekend, but those plans are still up in the air. If we do go, I may wear one of my new pairs of shoes out for it.

I suppose I can break off now. I have a few more things I want to get done before I leave work tonight, then it's off to dance around in my new shoes, and then curl up with the TV.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how your head space can make or break "playtime," and it doesn't seem to matter if you really want it or not!
    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete