Thursday, March 10, 2011

You arrive at a party you thought was vanilla, but as you walk in, you see the kinkiest thing you've never done & wanted to on the left. To the right, you see the thing you love doing or have done to you the most. Which way would you pick & what is it?

This was a really difficult question for me to answer (as you know since it has taken me soo long to answer), but I believe I finally have an answer.

I think as long as it was in a completely controlled environment, and Peter was there to do it....I would do the thing I've never done but always wanted to try. And that would be electro play. We both really want to try it, and I've never even tested any of the toys for that out before, but I really want to. I'm betting if the tools were there, then someone would know how to properly use the equipment and walk Sir through it (if he needed any assistance that is). Now, I might need to get warmed up before trying the new thing (especially if I wasn't aware of it being a fetish party, and wasn't mentally prepared for it). So there is a chance I would start off with a light caning and have that gradually grow to my normal level of tolerance before going to the new thing. Though who knows, maybe the fact of doing it at a party with other people might be enough to get me from zero to ready without a caning session (but I honestly wouldn't know for sure since I've never been to one).

Ultimately though, I would want to do the new kink.

Thank you for the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment