Sunday, April 3, 2011

Preparing myself for him.

When you live in the Mitten, you must prepare yourself to deal with sinus issues. I've been having pretty severe sinus pressure the last few days. Claritin normally takes excellent care of it, but recently it hasn't been doing much of anything. Peter has been aware of the pain I'm in, so he sent a text to check and see how I was doing. I was feeling better than I was earlier in the day, so he told me to prepare myself for him when he got home. He requested I wear my blue and black corset with my silver boots, and at 8 o'clock I was to put my plug in. I was a bit nervous to say the least. It had been a while since I last had anything in my bum, and I wasn't sure how excited I was to do that again. To be completely honest, the whole idea of it is hotter in theory than in the actual act of it. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, it's just not my favorite. Anyway....

I hopped in the shower around 7 and began getting ready for him. I put on the corset, but had the damnedest time reaching all of the hooks. I hate it when that happens, but I did the best I could (getting all the bottom ones, most of the middle, and part of the top). I got the lube and my plug out once I had the corset and boots on and started to lube it up. It took a bit of trying to relax to get it in. Probably took a good five minutes at least to get it in. Once it was in, I didn't really want to get up and chance it shooting out, so I basically stayed on the bed, legs up in the air, and waited for Peter to get home. When he walked in the bedroom, he was only in his boxers. He looked at my presentation, and admired it. Commenting on how great it looked. He asked me to roll over on the bed. He went over to the suitcase where we keep all of our toys, and grabbed the plastic paddle. He began lightly swatting my bottom, and part of my legs which stung a bit. Harder and harder...he worked up to more forceful blows until my ass was red and burning to the touch. Peter grazed his hands across my skin, and took a few swats with his bare hands to feel it grow hotter with each blow. He asked me if I wanted more. If I deserved more. I begged him for more, and told him I deserved it. I had been a good girl. I just wanted it so bad. I was not expecting what he did next, but I was pleasantly surprised. He began running the pinwheel up and down my inner thigh, so close to my pussy. Teasing me. Taunting me. Pushing harder. He grabbed the can and ran it across my skin. The first crack he took didn't sting much, but it was not light by any means. One after another, he whipped the can in strategic places. A few minutes in, he stopped to admire his work again and commented on how it was a work of art (I wasn't entirely sure what he meant by that until I saw the marks later). Peter gave my ass a few more crack with the cane before having me stand up. He kissed my neck and grabbed my hair, pulling me to the ground to suck his cock. After a few moments, he told me it was time to take out my plug. He lubed his cock up and told me to bend over on the bed. He slid slowly into my ass, making sure I was fully prepared for him before pushing himself deep. He fucked me for a while...telling me how such a good little slut I was being. He brushed his hands against my ass as it bounced against his hips with each thrust, admiring his work yet again. Sir loved how good I had been for him, and allowed me to cum. He let me use my toy, pulled out, and watched me pleasure myself with my ass in the air. He pushed in as I was nearing another orgasm and continued to fuck me. Sir asked if I wanted his cum in my ass and I begged him for it. He then stopped, and said no. He told me we would clean up, then he would fuck my cunt. He told me to come sit by him when I got back into the bedroom. I kneeled next to him and he kissed me before telling me to lie on my back. When his cock entered my cunt, it felt fantastic. He told me how good of a slut I was being for letting him fuck all three of my holes, and he would reward me with his cum.

After cleaning up, I took a look at the work he had done. It sort of looked like he used the cane in a circular motion, making the marks look sort of look like rays of sunshine. I forgot to take a picture last night, so this is a next day picture.


Bruising has already started to happen, so that is nice, but you can still see some of the red marks from the cane. To my surprise, there was no stinging sensation last night after the fact while we went about our evening. My skin must finally be getting used to it (although the right side seems a bit more sensitive to the blows).

Next Saturday is my 25th birthday. Peter managed to get the afternoon off from work. He'll still have to work most of the day, but he'll be able to do things with me for my birthday. I plan to go out for sushi with Peter, some close friends, and my family. I'm not terribly excited about my birthday in general (just some personal issues), but I'm doing my best to stay positive that it is going to be fun.

I should get going. Peter will be home in an hour and I still need to take a shower and feed the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment