Friday, April 29, 2011

It's been too long...

It has been a long while since I've had a chance to update. I typically did 80% of my posting while I was at work. I had a lot of down time due to either lack of work, or just some spare time while projects were being transferred from one computer to the other or processed. Anyway.....I've actually been really swamped at work. My job responsibilities got switched around a bit, so I have a lot more work. Meaning...I have less time. Then when I got home, there wasn't much time. Peter has a much better work schedule now so I see him more, and we have more time to go out and do things. Not to mention it's playoff season in hockey, and I don't just enjoy watching my home team play....I watch as much of each series as I can. Believe me, I don't want to go this long again without updating or being online. I opened my email to over a thousand messages. Granted, they were practically all from subscriptions from FetLife, but still. Sifting through everything took a while. I ended up deciding to just not catch up on FetLife, there was just far too much for me to read.

So let's get on, shall we?

My birthday....well, it was terrible. Peter and I met some of my friends for sushi to celebrate. Unfortunately, I had developed a horrible migraine (the kind that makes you sick). So I never got to eat my sushi, and I had to cut the night short. I felt so bad since everyone took the time to come out. Peter had promised me my birthday spankings that night, but I got sick again almost as soon as we got home. Obviously, my spankings were not going to happen. That didn't happen for almost a week after my birthday. Sir made sure I got the spanking I deserved. He had me bend over, and tuck my arms between my legs. Sir then tied my arms to my legs, then admired my ass for a moment. He gave it a few swats with his hands before going back to the case with all of our toys and stuff in it. He pulled out my ball gag, and proceeded to fasten it to my head. Sir continued with his hand only briefly before grabbing the flogger. As I've said before, being flogged is probably my favorite thing. Back before I met Sir and had only done slightly more than vanilla things, I was a huge fan of being spanked. Now I know better. The flogging went on for quite a while, it is almost a comfortable feeling to be flogged. I can tell now that He works harder to use more force with the flogger, and it feels so good. He switched to the pinwheel (the single one), and ran that up and down my back in quick, long drags. I cried out a few times before he stopped. His next tool of choice is my least favorite of the toys; the wooden paddle. It's not just the sound of it hitting my skin that I don't enjoy...it's the feeling. It hurts, and not necessarily the good kind of hurt. But I take it, because I know He enjoys it. And it's not like it hurts enough for me to stop him. I know my limits, and I know that if it became too much I would let him know. I suppose I could say I partially enjoy the wooden paddle because I know He does. He liked it even more that night because I kept pulling away (the ropes were coming lose...he had put them on so fast, they weren't very secure), and when I did, He would pull me back and give my ass a more powerful smack. Then with one incredibly forceful swat, tears shot from my eyes from the pain. It was a very "I'm in charge" kind of spank. Which turned me on. If you're new to this blog, I know what you're thinking...that doesn't make sense. I take a punishment from a tool I don't particularly enjoy, then I cry from the pain, and all of this ends with me being even more turned on? Yeah. Kinda weird, but that's just how it works with me sometimes. He told me "one more good one, and then I'll stop", so I braced myself. This blow wasn't nearly as painful as the last, but it was still pretty powerful. Sir rubbed my ass when he was done, feeling the heat from my skin. He grabbed the other pinwheel and drug it across my skin. When he was pleased with that, he smacked my ass a few times with his hand before moving onto the bed and pushing himself inside of me. Running his hands across my ass and admiring his work while He fucked me, He seemed pleased. After a while, He pulled the ropes off and took my gag out before flipping me over onto my back. He moved over me, telling me I was being such a good girl and allowed me to cum while He fucked me. He held me down and the orgasm shook my entire body, my cunt tightened around his cock. He exploded inside of me with some force before collapsing on top of me.

A few days later, Master had His way with me again. No toys or rope this time. He only made me bend over the bed and used His hands. Sir took to only my left butt-cheek the entire time he smacked it. After we had finished having sex, he mentioned how a mark had already started to show. It was small, dark red, and only slightly visible since the rest of my ass was bright red from all the smacks. By the next day, the mark was as big as his hand and dark red. It's been about a week since I got the mark and a little bit of it is still visible.

Last night Peter came home from having dinner with a couple of his friends, and he was a little intoxicated. Just a slight buzz, but it was obvious and cute. He was all smiles and everything. Out of nowhere he blurted out "I want to cum in your mouth". I busted out laughing because it was so random, and he was so "pass me the remote" about it with his tone. Once I calmed down from laughing, we began to make out like teenagers and he took to biting my neck (he's been very bitey lately) before we took our little show to the bedroom. Sir told me to get on my knees and sucks his cock. I started off slow. Apparently he didn't want it slow because he grabbed hold of my head by my hair, and began to skull fuck me. Faster and deeper until I gagged on his cock. He told me to get to the bed so he could fuck my cunt. I was a little nervous because the night before, we fucked and I had a little bit of pain at first (but since I had no pain when we switched positions I figured it was just the angle he was fucking me at). I was right, it didn't hurt at all. My wet cunt welcomed his size and squeezed tightly around him. I didn't think this was going to be much of a dominance thing until he started fucking me with more force, and reached to pull me up so he could wrap his hands around my neck. He kept stopping to make me kneel before him and let him fuck my mouth some more. Each time he would tell me to bend over the bed again, he would push my torso onto the bed, effectively slamming my face against the piled up sheets. Sir reached down to my clit and rubbed until I came, squirting all over the carpet (which we just recently had cleaned....woops). I begged for his cum. He pulled on my shoulders again to bring me back up so he could grab hold of my neck once more. He slapped my face, called me his little slut, made me cum again, squirting once more before turning me over onto my back. He pulled out when he came, not soon enough to make it to my mouth. My stomach was covered though, and so was his hand. He had me lick his hand clean, and wiped some from my stomach and had me lick his hand clean once more before he went to get a rag so I could finish cleaning myself up.

Although Peter now has a normal work schedule, we still don't have a whole lot of time to play. Right now, we are so busy doing other things we weren't able to do when he was working all the time. Hopefully all that will settle down soon. That, or we try to just work in some play time during our busy lives. I know after the playoffs are over some time will be freed up. We actually have tickets to a playoff game here next week. Luckily our team made it to round two (they swept the Coyotes in the first round). Ok, now I'm going off topic. I should probably start making my lunch. There isn't a whole lot of work to do today, but I plan to eat at my desk and get caught up on the other blogs I follow and forums I read.

I promise I will try to update more. Even if it's just a little here or a little there. And don't forget, you can feel free to ask me questions on Formspring. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment