Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not much longer.

The weekend looked like it was going to be a promising time for Peter and I to have some fun. And we did, just....not the kinky kind of fun I was hoping for.

He had to work Saturday morning, so I did a little bit of cleaning and relaxing from the work week I had to deal with. I was getting ready to get in the shower after I had finished cleaning when I got the idea to put my plug in, take a picture, and send it to Peter while he was at work. It was a bit of a struggle, but I managed to get it in after about five minutes of trying. I took a picture, but didn't send it to him. We were going out that night with some friends, and I thought it would be fun to secretly send him the picture while we were out to excite him for later. Not to mention I figured he would want to have sex when he got home, and the idea of getting sex twice sounded great to me. Just like I thought, he wanted sex when he got home from work. It felt so good too. He played with me a little; spanking my bottom with his hand, twisting my nipples, holding me down by my throat, giving my face a few smacks. He played with my clit and within seconds I was nearly on the verge of cumming when he stopped. He smacked me again and asked if I really wanted it. I cried out a "yes", and he eventually gave me what I was craving. I squirted everywhere, and a lot came out. Peter fucked me for a little while longer before he was about to explode. He pulled out and came all over my stomach, shooting up a little high and hitting my tits as well. He stuck his dick back inside of me to clean it off, but made me suck his fingers clean. He went to grab me a wash cloth to clean myself with so we could get ready to go out. We first went to a martini bar for a couple drinks before heading to the bowling alley. I had a delightful buzz going on before we even left the bar though (not really drinking as much or as often as I used to has made me a light weight), but I continued to drink while bowling. At one point I did send Peter the picture, and he enjoyed it very much. From what Peter told me the next day, that picture was also shared with the friends we went out with (drunk me apparently has no shame or sense of boundaries). I guess at one point I got the drunken cries so sex never ended up happening which was a let down, but I understand Peter's reasoning. Just as well; once I calmed down and was laying still for more than five seconds I was out like a light.

The next day I wasn't feeling well thanks to the lack of water I drank and the over-consumption of alcohol. I spent most of the morning praying to the porcelain gods, and in bed. Peter finally got me out of the house a little after noon, and we went to get some greasy food in my stomach (one of the few tricks I know that normally work for my hangovers). It helped a little, so we went off to do some shopping. We weren't able to go and do all the shopping we wanted because I just wasn't feeling up to it. My sickness carried over to Monday as well. Mostly just a little sick feeling, but nothing too terrible. I managed to still make it to the gym and not ralph everywhere, though somehow I pulled something in my ass. Don't ask how because I really have no idea. I didn't do anything out of my ordinary routine, so go figure. Peter had again planned on giving me what I had coming, but he didn't want to do it when I was injured.

I feel better today. No sick feelings. No pain in my ass cheek or back. I feel good. I have an existing ankle condition that causes it to be sore more often than not, and it's a bit sore today but not enough to make me not want to play. It has been too damn long due one of us not being well at some point, and I know we are both craving it. I need to be spanked, paddled, tied up, caned, choked, and dammit...I want it bad. I feel well, and I hope he is feeling well too. Maybe if we get a chance to play I can write about it as soon as possible with as much detail as I can muster to try and make up for the last couple of months for all you lovely pervs out there.

2 comments:

  1. Can we get a picture post one of these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do plan to take some pictures soon. I haven't forgotten!

    ReplyDelete