Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Almost all moved in!

I know I'm very overdue for an update, but I've been a busy bee!

Work + moving + extra work + getting organized + taking care of Peter + family drama = very stressed, very busy Kai.

I ended up moving into Peter's house on the 4th. Just clothes and a few other things. I went back to get more from my parents house that Thursday (the 6th), and ended up coming back with more food than "stuff". I went back the following Thursday again to grab more stuff while Peter was at work. He's been sick the last week and a half, so between everything that was going on and trying to take care of him...things have been crazy. Unfortunately I don't have anything too kinky to write about since we have both been very busy. Peter and I spent most of our free time trying to get things in order at the house, including going to Ikea and getting a new shelf for the living room to display some of my collectibles, books, and DVDs. Towards the end of my first week being there he started to not feel so well. He finally went to the doctor to find out he had a sinus infection. When he wasn't home and I was, I spent most of that time cleaning and disinfecting everything in the house, and tried to have soup ready for him when he got home from work. Peter has been working extra hours at work which hasn't been helping him get better, but finally he's starting to feel better.

We've had sex almost ever day that I've been living there except for the nights when he really wasn't feeling well. Last night, he came into the living room and told me to get up and take my clothes off so we could go have sex. I have been incredibly sensitive lately, luckily the good kind of sensitive, so I feel everything really well. The last few times, I've had to ask him to go really slow because it was very overwhelming. But last night he made me squirt more than I have in a while. I got some distance with it too. Yes, I even hit myself in the face with it. It's all very hilarious to me, but we just kept going. When we were finished, he allowed me to clean up then made me sit on a towel where I made my mess and soak it up before I changed the sheets, and threw the wet ones in the washer. I had bent over at one point, and he cracked me so hard on the ass that he left a very distinct hand print on my right butt cheek. He said he couldn't wait until he was better (I had asked him over the weekend if when he gets better if we can play again, and he said yes). Master says he is going to tie me up, use some toys, and have fun with me. I can't wait! Hopefully he's feeling better by the weekend.

I'm not 100% moved in yet, but we're getting there. I'd say about 75%. I bought a new storage shelf on Sunday that I still have to assemble to put seldom used pots and pans on it so we can make some room in the kitchen to have room for canned food and the like.

I should get a move on now. I have some work to do before I head out for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment